Thursday, December 24, 2015
Hi everyone - Merry Christmas Eve!!!
Today I have more projects I made with the December 2015 Kit - All That Glitters.


To make this layout I started by applying texture paste though a circle stencil from my stash, then I added colour with the Pearl Ex mica powder in Rose Gold from the mediums add on kit along with some pink sprays from my stash. I coloured the Blue Fern Winter Dangles Chipboard (from the embellishment add on kit) with Inka Gold in Gold, I also mixed some water with the Inka Gold to flick on my background.  I used the Kaisercraft Sliver Bells Papers in Merry Xmas, Frosty and the coordinating sticker sheet. To embellish I used Petaloo Mini Burlap flowers in Antique Red and Vintage Velvet Mini flowers in White from the flower add on kit, plus a few flowers from my stash. From the embellishment add on kit I used the Pink Organza ribbon and the Kaisercraft pearls in Rose, the Darice Pink doily tape is from the main kit. From my stash I used white wire trim, gold leaves, chipboard title, cheesecloth and extra flowers.






With what was leftover from my kit I put together these cards. I'm starting to make more cards lately, it is a great way to use up the bits and pieces that are left over after making layouts. Plus I don't used any mediums on my cards so they are quick and easy.

For this first card I used the Prima Victorian Christmas white leaves from the Flower add on kit, the Prima Grey Trim, Berries from the Sliver Berry Spray, Rhinestone trim. Plus I used some grey flowers from my stash.



On the second card I used Petaloo flowers from the flower add on kit, Bo Bunny lasercut snowflake chipboard, Berries from the silver berry spray, Grey lace, Rhinestone trim and sliver rhinestones.

As always, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec Genet) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

Thank you for stopping by. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Safe Holidays
xoxoxoxo

Bec

2 comments:

langeatheart said...

Gorgeous projects!!!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Bec, these are totally stunning!!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed