Friday, October 24, 2014
Hi everybody! Helena here today to share two more layouts with the totally amazing October kit  - Treasured Yesterdays. This kit has so many pretty embellies and papers in it - I could create forever!
 
The first page I'm showing you is a playful, fun one. I decided to use a banner as my main design, and used the beautiful Prima Epiphany papers both for the background and smaller pieces beneath my photos. I have then decorated with flowers from the main kit and flower add on, and the wood Icons and stick pins from the main kit.

 
A couple of close-ups for you:
 

 
I added small pieces of cheese-cloth under the photos, distressed the paper pieces and also painted with some white gesso, to get texture and dimension.

 
My second layout today is a circular one. I love making layouts in different shapes. I have used a plate as a template, and cut two papers (Prima Epiphany collection) with a regular pair of scissors, and one paper using a decorative scissors. This way I get a shabby, distressed look, and a nice frame on my page.
 
 
I have decorated with flowers from the main kit and flower add on, and also a couple of embellies from the main kit (wood icon and stick pin from Prima's Epiphany Collection). Under the photo I have layered a few of the journaling cards from the main kit (distressed the edges of course!).
 

 
Thank you for stopping by the Swirlydoos blog today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 

1 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Oh, Helena!!!
These are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all of your layering and I love your unique designs; thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed