Saturday, September 27, 2014

Welcome Limor Webber


We are thrilled to announce that Limor Webber will be joining the Swirlydoos Kit Club Design team as a sponsored educator! Limor will be working with our Mediums or Project/Technique kits each month, showcasing the latest techniques, tips, and tricks.  Here is a little information to introduce you to the newest member of our team!


"I am a Mixed Media artist, Product designer and an Educator for several manufacturers in both the Crafting and Arts industry such as Faber Castell,  Design Memory Craft, Lindy’s Stamp Gang, Prima Marketing Inc and more.  I do have another job of course which is by far the best one! I am a mom to two beautiful daughters and a wife to a husband that is beyond supportive of my passion and my work.
My classes are primarily focused on discovery of mediums and techniques both in the Mixed Media world and Scrapbooking/Crafting industry .  I am a technique Junkie which always takes me to a road of discovery myself which in turn I provide to my students.  My passion is teaching but more importantly it is my mission in life to enliven others and allow them to discover their hidden talents.  I love watching my students find their new self expression in a piece of art especially when at the beginning they feel constrained.   I have the privilege to travel around the world and share my passion around the globe."



2 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Welcome Limor! We are so excited to have you join our team!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Wonderful and exciting news!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed