Friday, September 26, 2014
Hi =) I´m here today to share with you my layouts made with the Vintage Love kit. This kit is packed with yummi stuff from Prima and Kaisercraft.


For this layout I used the main kit and the Prima papers that comes in it "Time traveller´s Memories", flowers from the flower add on. I also used the twine and Micro beads from the embellishment add on.




For this layout I´ve used the main kit and flower add on. Love the Mica flakes that comes in the main kit.


My third one is in softer colors, but still the same Prima collection as in the two I´ve shown you.


Here I have used mostly the main kit. The stencil is from the Mediums add on.   My fourth and last layout is a lot different than the others. For this I used the Kaisercraft papers and made it a much "cooler" look with lots of stamping and used  Gelatos and Distress Stains.


Also for this page I used mostly the main kit. Just added a few black flowers from the flower add on.

Did you know that Swirlydoos Kit Club sends out beautifully coordinated kits every month? Swirlydoos has been sending out top of the line and ever so elegant kits all over the world since 2009. I love getting a box of goodies that all work together so that I don't have to go out and search for things that coordinate.So many bricks and mortar shops have closed up that it's getting harder and harder to find a place stocking all the latest and greatest scrapbook goodies. While Michael's and Hobby Lobby are great for supplies, you sure can't find the newest papers and embellishments in those stores.

If you are interested in receiving Swirlydoos monthly kits, please visit Swirlydoos Kit Club and click on Join Our Club on the left side bar. Be sure to mention my name, Maja, when you subscribe because you will receive a 10% discount on your first kit AND a coupon for 30% off an entire purchase in the Swirlydoos store. Your Swirlydoos store purchases are always shipped free when shipped along with your monthly kit.

Thanks for visiting our blog today!  Be sure to stop by for our Saturday tutorials and every day to see what's happening at Swirlydoos Kit Club!

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed