Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Hello everyone, Debbie with you today to share my second reveal project with Swirlydoos July kit 
Celestial Summer. I have 5 grand daughters and each one of them are a girly girl.  When I started this little Ballerina Keepsake Box it was with them in mind. 





 I started out by making the Ballerina slippers and then painting the wooden box to match.  The embellishments in the main kit are perfect for this little box.  I added a little modeling paste to the box along with drywall tape in random areas.  I finished up with a little gesso and chalk ink.

I finished up the Celestial Summer Kit with a final layout.

Thanks for stopping by the Swirlydoos blog today!!

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed