Friday, November 28, 2014
Hello Swirly Sisters! I hope you had a very festive Thanksgiving!

It's my turn today to share some more projects I made using the November kit, Beloved. This was such a beautiful kit to work with. One you must have!

This is the layout I made for the DT challenge. We all scrapped the same photo and had the gals guess. Did you guess correctly? A huge thank you to our Pegs for sharing her priceless photo with us. This was definitely a fun challenge and I hope we get to do it again soon.
 
The Kasiercraft Rusty Harmony pattern papers are so gorgeous. I couldn't chose between what sheets I should use. So, I cut strips from left over scraps and one of the sheets that had like 6 designs, distressed then layered them.


 
For my final project I made a shadow box canvas.  I made plenty of layers for that 3D effect.







 
 
 

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed