Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Hi everyone! Angelica here sharing my second reveal projects using the August Kit, Wistful Blues.

This is an altered tray I made using the wood packaging the Prima Resins come in. I love that Prima does that because these trays are so fun to alter! I left the tray bare and just used some of the Inklingz that came in the main kit to color the edges a bit. Once that was dry I went to town embellishing the four nooks. Everything came from the kits except the bird, nest and butterflies. The little eggs  I made with paper clay.

As you may know, we have one of the best card makers around! Paulien has amazing and easy to follow tutorials on the cards she makes! For this card I used one of her tutorials that you can find HERE. This is the first round card that I've ever made. I really love the way it came out!

 Thanks for taking a peek!

5 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Your tray is totally gorgeous & what a clever design!!! (I just may "borrow" this idea...)
Love your take on Paulien's design with the layers and the snippet of lace!!!!

Heather said...

love those prima trays, I need to play with mine. Very awesome project. beautiful.

Nancy said...

I've been saving my trays to use for projects simular to this. Yours is awesome and your have given me cause to start my project! Love it!

on a good day said...

beautiful idea! would be a lovely just because gift to a niece or friend.

Paula Calvanico said...

What a great idea for the packaging. Just beautiful :)

Paula

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed