Thursday, March 27, 2014
Hi everyone! Amy here with my last post for Swirlydoos. I want to thank Krissy for giving me the opportunity to have design for Swirlydoos as it was definitely as it was a dream come true! My DT term has come to an end but I'll definitely be around after my little boy arrives! In the meantime, you can keep up with me on my blog  as I'll keep you posted about when my little boy arrives!

Today I want to share with you my last few projects that I made with the March Swirlydoos Kit, Salutations.
 photo DSCN8395.jpg

I used the neutral colors for this layout of me during my baby shower back in February. My cousin took a few pictures of me and I fell in love with this one and had to scrap it right away! The glittery picks included in this kit are perfect for achieving the outdoorsy feel I wanted while keeping the layout elegant.

 photo DSCN8402.jpg

For this layout, I used the reds/blacks of the kit for this romantic picture of my hubby and I on Valentine's Day this year. I used the tags and wooden frames to draw the eye to the center of the page where I had the picture.

 photo DSCN8403.jpg

Finally, I made this layered and distressed card with the bits and pieces of leftovers on my desk. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!
Amy

2 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

beautiful,Amy and good luck in your new adventures as Mommy!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Already????
What beautiful creations you've given us, Amy; thanks so much for the inspiration!!!
Best wishes follow you and DH and baby-to-be!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed