Saturday, December 28, 2013
Hello everyone!
This Christmas time is so inspiring. I am sure you have many photos taken during these holidays that are needed to be scrapped with this December Kit.



I used a cute photo of my kids and embellished it with flowers.
To make them look more frosty I used some simple techniques, that you can find in my video tutorial.
While making the flowers I wanted to think outside the box and made some unusual tips that I don't use for my regular projects.

Hope you will like it.





Also, I am a savvy scrapper, so I used the excess of gesso for priming my background.

This is my last project as a Guest Designer.
I want to thank Krissy and Rae, who have invited me and let me such a great chance to be an inspiration for so many amazing and talented subscribers during the last 2 months.
I want to thank everyone 
who supported me and left me comments on my works.
I appreciate your time and interest,
and would be very happy if you could check more of my tips on my blog 


1 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

What I really love about this video is your "savvy scrapper" tip to use the excess gesso as a background.
Great video, gorgeous layout!!!!

Thanks, Elena, for all of the inspiration that you've given me and the rest of the Swirly girls over the past two months!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed