Thursday, August 29, 2013
Hello everyone! Angelica here sharing two more projects using the gorgeous Passion Berry Kit.

First up is a card. I'm not much of a cardmaker. I find it hard to work on such a little space. But, Paulien gives us step by step card tutorials and I get inspired. To see these tutorial please visit our It's All About Cards Thread.  So, here it is.....sweet and simple!


 Next up is a book box I altered. I LOVE these paper machete faux books! I have like 10 of them in different sizes, sitting waiting to be played with! I just painted it with gesso, sprayed with glimmer mist and prettied it up with the kits papers and embellishments. Don't you just love the fence...super cute!


 
Hope I've inspired you!!!

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed