Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week.

Today I bring you a little review/demo. One of my favorite tools ever. The quickutz quick stick. It is a perfect tool to get all those gorgeous pearls and bling in place. I love the tool so much. It is very helpful when I am wanting to put some tiny pearls or bling on my projects. Which is almost every single one of them. Makes it very easy.
In the video I share a little bit about the tool and how I use it. I hope you find this video helpful.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Great review! I had never seen one of these but it looks like an amazing tool. I love pearls too and they sure can be a pain to place sometimes. TFS!

Hanne said...

Thanks! I really loved this. I have one of these and often use it with the small parts of qk-dies. Now i'm going to use it even more. Pearls can be hard to place sometimes, so thenk you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I have never seen this before, but now it's on my wishlist;) Thank you for sharing;)

Rae said...

Awesome tut, Tiff! I use that tool a lot too, but I didn't know you there was another side to the "Pokey" thing! Thanks!

scrappygal said...

I had one, and I didn't think the sticky end was very useful. But maybe I was doing it wrong.

Unknown said...

This is such a great tool and I love the pointed end. Seems like every time I'm working with little beads and pearls, I've just broken a fingernail. So it really comes in handy. But it is so easy to place pearls right where you want them.
Linda
www.scrapbookprojects.net

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed