Friday, June 10, 2011
Woo Hoo!!!!  We MADE it!  By now most of our subscribers are totally rolling around in their June kits and from the comments I'm reading.......well, let's just say that they are MORE than happy.  Some of our subscribers have been asking for a more manly kit.  I think Krissy met the challenge.  Here are a few of the comments from our subscribers after receiving their kits:

  • "OMG!!! Krissy, you SO MET the CHALLENGE!! I gotta dig through all my Dad photos and use all the goodness in this kit!!"  Maggi 
  • "Man oh man....I was ewwwwing and ahhhing....and had a Swirly *****! Talk about awesome! Krissy girl you continue to amaze me kit after kit!" Barb 
  • "Got mine too today! Whoooopeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! It is totally gorgeous and REALLY fun! Krissy there are some AWESOME things in there that I've been itching to try out so THANK YOU! And thank you for my wonderful Dusty Attic haul and the clear stamps. BEEEEEEEEEEEEJOOOOTIFUL! So generous!"  Jennifer
And the comments go on and on.  *Clapping and standing ovation*  Thanks Krissy, you rock!!!
  •  We have some kickin' challenges going on that are hosted by our members this month.  One is all about superheros and the other is about ATCs!!!  Go check out our challenge thread here and join in the fun.
  • The girls are back from camp and have been sharing some stories along with pictures, plus they are sharing some things that they learned.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I can't wait to see what you all do with this month's kit!

XO, Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'll say the kit is awesome!!! Krissy really out did her self on this one. It was like 2 Christmas's in one. I kept pulling the goodies out of the box and they kept coming!!!

Shona said...

yes beauty of a kit :)

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed