Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chance loves to relax and he always looks adorable! I took this photo of him just as he was dozing off.

I used my new Silhouette SD cutting machine to create the snowflake frame and lettering. In the photo above you can see where I used Making Memories paint and dry brushed white down the side of the page. I absolutely love the look it gave the layout.


In the photo above you can see the details of the snowflake frame. I added embossing tinsel which was included in the Swirlydoos Glimmer Mist/Embossing Technique Add-On Kit. I also inked several of the snowflakes with Distress Ink (Broken China.) The photo corner is a Glimmer Chip from Tattered Angels - Frosty Memories. I inked the edges with Broken China and I used Glossy Accents to give a beautiful gloss the design.


In the photo above the lettering was cut using the Silhouette. I simply chose a font from Word and cut. I absolutely love my new toy.

I used Distress Ink - Rock Candy Crackle Paint to achieve an icy glaze over the icicles. I had Flower Soft (Ivory) in my stash so I used it for the snow.


Many of you who are familiar with my work will know that I love working with flowers. I couldn't resist using just a few here in the corner. I added Flower Soft (Ivory) to the edges of the blue flowers to give them a wintery feel.

I hope you enjoyed my tips and tricks today.

See you tomorrow.

Robin (Loves2create)

1 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

This is truly 'gorgeous' x

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed