Sunday, January 8, 2012
5:29 AM | Posted by LISA | | Edit Post
This weeks fabulous Heritage LO comes from one of our newest members, Barbara Lochridge. In one of her posts, Barbara said that she didn't compare to the work that she has seen in Swirlydoos..WHAT???? Are Ya Kiddin us??? If this LO isn't the epitome of a Swirly layout than we don't know what is!! Barbara, you are already Swirlifying our world!! Barbara is also a big Cricut user, and that is a plus when it comes to your LO's as you can create sooo many embellies just from paper! There are a lot of great pieces on this LO. The DA lamp post is perfect!! Barbara used Donna Salazars Spellbinders dies for some of the leaves and flowers. She did some fabulous stamping for the corset and sentiment, The little fan is so flippin cute!! The layering and distressing are all so perfect for this beautiful heritage page. Great job Barbara!!
Head on over to Barbara's blog to see more of her fantastic work, and get ready to be inspired!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos Nove...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Happy Saturday everyone, today I have a Saturday video for Swirlydoos. This video is a comparison/how to on some of the items we ha...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
- 2017 (62)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- Card Adventure
- CHAW - 2012 - DAY ONE!
- Layout Of The Week January 29, 2012**Helena***(wil...
- Grab a cuppa Jo......
- SwirlyNews Friday!!!
- Product Pick Thursday
- January Challenge Highlights
- Card Day
- Layout Of The Week January 22, 2012***Lisa Duke***...
- January Technique kit. Canvas tutorial.
- Swirlydoos Designer Spotlight & New DT Member
- ~~~Product Pick Thursday~~~
- December Swirlyhues Winners
- Card day
- BLOG HOP WINNERS
- Layout Of The Week January 15, 2012*** Kathi Simmo...
- Technique Tag Tutorial
- Welcome to Swirlydoos' January Kit Reveal and Blog...
- January Swirly Girl Challenges
- Alright ladies...... We have some amazing fun thi...
- January SwirlyHues Challenge
- Layout Of The Week January 8, 2012 ***Barbara Loch...
- Imagination Lab. Emboss resist technique tutorial....
- New Stuff Happening & January Kit Reveal Info
- Product Pick Thursday
- Card Day
- Layout Of The Week January 1, 2012 ***Nadia Canniz...
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)