Sunday, January 29, 2012
~~~A New Beginning~~~


A new beginning is something we need once in awhile,
To make fresh start and wear a broad smile.
To forgive and forget is not quite the same,
As starting again with a mundane new name.

A change of the air, a place left unseen,
Perhaps a new face, not of a beauty queen.
A new house and a home, where no one cares,
Who I am or once was, or the name that I bear.

Just over that mountain and across the sea,
Is where I'll find a new beginning for me.
In a land far away, in a port left alone,
I'll set up my shop and have a new home.

Tho' birthdays and holidays may come to pass,
Forgotten I'll be, no one's calling at last.
I can sleep in peace, not a wink will be lost,
On pillows so sweet, downy and soft.

Let me find this place where beginnings begin,
And yesterday's sorrows aren't welcome within.
A place that's secret and sunny and fair,
Oh, how I wish I could always be there.

But tomorrow will come and my life's incomplete,
Without fans and cameras and pundits replete.
I guess I'll get dressed and head down the stairs,
To see what today awaits me there.

Beginnings will come and beginnings will go,
Today I'll dance, tomorrow I'll stroll.
And every morning I'll say a short prayer,
New beginnings and tomorrows will always be there.





Helena has done it again..She has worked magic with Swirlydoos product!! Helena explains that she doesn't scrap many photo's of herself, but this one is beautiful. Helena also explained that she
used the November kit for this page, she just added some extra Petaloo flowers and Dusty Attic chipboard. The chippies were all misted and painted after she put this page together, she then covered the photo and misted the whole page and then painted with white gesso on the title (alpha from DA) and a little bit here and a little bit there. Wow...Amazing what a little bit of misting and gesso will do for your pages!! Head on over to Helena's blog for much more inspiration.
CLICK HERE

3 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

WOW! That's gorgeous!!!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is lovely!!

Rea' said...

Beautiful layout, love the layers, and the flowers, all the techniques... wow !

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed