Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's me Tiffany. I had so much fun making this layout. I used the District Market canvas that is in the January technique kit. You can purchase the kits at Swirlydoos. In the video I use a tag i made using some techniques found in this video tutorial here.

Here is the finished layout.



If you missed any of the video tutorials from myself or Lynne you can find them here. Make sure you subscribe to the channel.




If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You can comment here or you can always find me on the swilrydoos forums here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Tiff!!! Love how this came out.

Peggy Lee said...

Love love your canvas, thanks for inspiring me....

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Thank you so much Tiffany, for sharing this awesome video. I love what you did with the flowers and I love how your canvas turned out!

Theresa said...

Really like the video. This will be my first attempt at doing a canvas so very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed