Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Alright ladies...... We have some amazing fun things coming, and today I'll give you a hint of what you can expect 

I'm not gonna spill all the surprises yet, cause otherwise they aren't a surprise anymore!
But, I promise IT WILL BE FUN!!!!
The Card Section is under my wings and I would like to see all of you making cards, but not only cards, tags and fun little gift boxes too.  I had so many ideas swirling around in my head that it was hard to make them all fit! 
I have come up with a 4-5 week schedule, and every week we will look at different part of card making.
 
First - LIVE CHAT---- I would like to offer you  a live chat where we all can talk about
cards, and why we think they are hard to do. What do you want to learn? etc etc.
I'll get back on that later.

Questions and Answers----I would like to introduce a Q&A thread, (which will be posted on the blog too)
**** The more questions... the more answers.... the more we learn****
So come on, shoot me a question!!!
I'll create a Q&A thread where you can ask everything card related.


How does this all sound?
A little mysterious?
well..........
 


 

4 comments:

Diana said...

Sounds awesome. I really want to get better at making cards. I do find them challenging and not sure why!

Michelle Berry said...

Sounds great! Can't wait - never made cards before.

Anita Scroggins said...

Can't wait - I have been making a lot of cards lately - something I am trying to get better at!

pooky said...

Sounds exciting!! Can't wait! This is just what I needed.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed