Saturday, December 28, 2013
This Christmas time is so inspiring. I am sure you have many photos taken during these holidays that are needed to be scrapped with this December Kit.
I used a cute photo of my kids and embellished it with flowers.
To make them look more frosty I used some simple techniques, that you can find in my video tutorial.
While making the flowers I wanted to think outside the box and made some unusual tips that I don't use for my regular projects.
Hope you will like it.
Also, I am a savvy scrapper, so I used the excess of gesso for priming my background.
This is my last project as a Guest Designer.
I want to thank Krissy and Rae, who have invited me and let me such a great chance to be an inspiration for so many amazing and talented subscribers during the last 2 months.
I want to thank everyone
who supported me and left me comments on my works.
I appreciate your time and interest,
and would be very happy if you could check more of my tips on my blog
and on my YouTube Channel
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (52)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- Layout of the Week: Peggy
- Distressing Flower Tutorial With Elena
- New Card Tutorial
- Christmas Mini Book Video Tutorial
- More with Joyeux Noel
- December Joyeux Noel Kit Creations by Amy
- Layout of the Week: Mamadonald!
- EASY Gift Bag Decorating Video Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Twelve
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 11
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day NINE
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day EIGHT
- Blog Hop Winners!
- Joyeux Noel Mediums Add On Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SEVEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SIX
- December Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Five
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 4!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day THREE
- Challenge Highlights
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TWO
- Layout of the Week: Jette
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day ONE
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)