Monday, December 2, 2013
Did you all have fun with the first of our 12 Days of Christmas assignments? Well, I have assignment number 2 all ready for you but first - be sure to check out the awesome sale going on in the Swirlydoos Boutique TODAY ONLY!!! Stock up on gorgeous papers, embellishments and other paper crafting tools and supplies on the cheap! Happy Crafting!
Now, on to the 12 Days of Christmas assignment #2!
WHITE, SILVER, RUB-ON, WINGS!
Create a TAG incorporating: the colors white and silver, a set of wings, and a rubon.
And now for some inspiration, here's my tag:
Of course this tag is only for inspiration, and you can give it your own twist, using your own supplies. However I did a step by step tutorial on this tag, which you can find in the Contest thread.
so again, your assignment is to create a TAG using:
WHITE, SILVER, RUBON & WINGS!
For this tag, I used Tim Holtz Tag die, Christmas rubons and Grungeboard wings, white acylic paint, iridescent tulle, bits of lace, feathers, Prima Marketing resin wreath, Viva Decor modeling cream,
seambinding ribbon, Glimmer mist in weatfield, some little silver elements.
Make your tag, and upload it to the gallery in the contest section by midnight (EST), TONIGHT! The winner will be posted later in the day.
Good luck, and have fun!!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos Nove...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Happy Saturday everyone, today I have a Saturday video for Swirlydoos. This video is a comparison/how to on some of the items we ha...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
- 2017 (62)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- Layout of the Week: Peggy
- Distressing Flower Tutorial With Elena
- New Card Tutorial
- Christmas Mini Book Video Tutorial
- More with Joyeux Noel
- December Joyeux Noel Kit Creations by Amy
- Layout of the Week: Mamadonald!
- EASY Gift Bag Decorating Video Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Twelve
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 11
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day NINE
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day EIGHT
- Blog Hop Winners!
- Joyeux Noel Mediums Add On Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SEVEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SIX
- December Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Five
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 4!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day THREE
- Challenge Highlights
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TWO
- Layout of the Week: Jette
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day ONE
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)