Monday, December 2, 2013
Good morning,
Did you all have fun with the first of our 12 Days of Christmas assignments? Well, I have assignment number 2 all ready for you but first - be sure to check out the awesome sale going on in the Swirlydoos Boutique TODAY ONLY!!! Stock up on gorgeous papers, embellishments and other paper crafting tools and supplies on the cheap!  Happy Crafting!


Now, on to the 12 Days of Christmas assignment #2!
  WHITE,  SILVER,  RUB-ON, WINGS!
Your Assignment:
Create a TAG incorporating:  the colors white and silver, a set of wings, and  a rubon.
And now for some inspiration, here's my tag:

Of course this tag is only for inspiration, and you can give it your own twist, using your own supplies. However I did a step by step tutorial on this tag, which you can find in the Contest thread.
so again, your assignment is to create a TAG using:
WHITE,  SILVER,  RUBON & WINGS!
For this tag, I used Tim Holtz Tag die, Christmas rubons and Grungeboard wings, white acylic paint, iridescent tulle, bits of lace, feathers, Prima Marketing resin wreath, Viva Decor modeling cream,
seambinding ribbon, Glimmer mist in weatfield, some little silver elements.  
 Make your tag, and upload it to the gallery in the contest section by midnight (EST), TONIGHT! The winner will be posted later in the day.
Good luck, and have fun!!!!!


3 comments:

Amarilys said...

what a gorgeous all white tag! Love the wings and sweet wreath! Can't wait to see some entries!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

So softly beautiful, Paulien!!!
And thanks for the challenge!!

ionabunny said...

Hi, great tag Paulien. I have joined the fun, I hope! First time posting to the gallery so I hope I did it right. I am a little techno-challenged. I have also blogged my tag. Wasn't sure where/how/if I needed to explain what I'd done. If anyone is interested it's all at http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2013/12/jingle-tag.html

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed