Saturday, December 7, 2013
Welcome back to DAY SEVEN of the 12 Days of Christmas Contest! Amy here with your next assignment!
Your Assignment: Make an altered paper bag gift bag in traditional Christmas colors (red & green). You may also use any neutral colors as well.
Here's what I made for your inspiration:
For this altered paper gift bag, I used Kaisercraft papers from their Christmas Carol Collection, trims, flowers, rub-on sentiment and a metal piece, all from our December kit. From my stash I also used the red, brown and green cardstock, Heartfelt Creations stamps/dies, the Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder Script and the Martha Stewart Vintage Flowers Punch.
Make your project and upload it to the gallery in the contest section by midnight (EST), TONIGHT! The winner will be posted later in the contest section.
Good luck, and have fun!!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos Nove...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- Layout of the Week: Peggy
- Distressing Flower Tutorial With Elena
- New Card Tutorial
- Christmas Mini Book Video Tutorial
- More with Joyeux Noel
- December Joyeux Noel Kit Creations by Amy
- Layout of the Week: Mamadonald!
- EASY Gift Bag Decorating Video Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Twelve
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 11
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day NINE
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day EIGHT
- Blog Hop Winners!
- Joyeux Noel Mediums Add On Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SEVEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SIX
- December Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Five
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 4!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day THREE
- Challenge Highlights
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TWO
- Layout of the Week: Jette
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day ONE
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)