Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Welcome back to DAY THREE of the 12 Days of Christmas Contest! Amy here with your next assignment!
Your Assignment: Make a Tealight Christmas Card in traditional Christmas colors (red & green) and include a doily (or lace) and a bird!
Here's what I made for your inspiration:
I made a template for this card:
For this card, I used Kaisercraft papers from their Christmas Carol Collection, Petaloo Berries, and a rub-on sentiment, all from our December kit. From my stash I also used the red cardstock, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch, red ribbon and red tealight candles from the Dollar Store. These cards make GREAT hostess thank you cards for the upcoming Christmas parties! This card looks like it takes a long time but I timed myself and I made it in 20 minutes so you can do too!
Make your project and upload it to the gallery in the contest section by midnight (EST), TONIGHT! The winner will be posted later in the contest section.
Good luck and have fun!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos Nove...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Happy Saturday everyone, today I have a Saturday video for Swirlydoos. This video is a comparison/how to on some of the items we ha...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
- 2017 (62)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- Layout of the Week: Peggy
- Distressing Flower Tutorial With Elena
- New Card Tutorial
- Christmas Mini Book Video Tutorial
- More with Joyeux Noel
- December Joyeux Noel Kit Creations by Amy
- Layout of the Week: Mamadonald!
- EASY Gift Bag Decorating Video Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Twelve
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 11
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day NINE
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day EIGHT
- Blog Hop Winners!
- Joyeux Noel Mediums Add On Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SEVEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SIX
- December Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Five
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 4!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day THREE
- Challenge Highlights
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TWO
- Layout of the Week: Jette
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day ONE
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)