Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Welcome back to DAY THREE of the 12 Days of Christmas Contest! Amy here with your next assignment!

Your Assignment: Make a Tealight Christmas Card in traditional Christmas colors (red & green) and include a doily (or lace) and a bird!

Here's what I made for your inspiration:

and a close up:


Of course this Tealight Christmas Card is only for inspiration and you can give it your own twist, using your own supplies.

I made a template for this card:
You start off with a 12"x6" cardstock.

For this card, I used Kaisercraft papers from their Christmas Carol Collection, Petaloo Berries, and a rub-on sentiment, all from our December kit. From my stash I also used the red cardstock, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch, red ribbon and red tealight candles from the Dollar Store. These cards make GREAT hostess thank you cards for the upcoming Christmas parties! This card looks like it takes a long time but I timed myself and I made it in 20 minutes so you can do too!

Make your project and upload it to the gallery in the contest section by midnight (EST), TONIGHT! The winner will be posted later in the contest section.

Good luck and have fun!

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

Never made a tealight card before so glad you added the template. Will give it a whirl.....

Peggy Giovanetti said...

This is so pretty and so different, thanks for the inspiration!!!

ionabunny said...

Hi, I'm trying to upload my tea light card to the gallery but it's not letting me. I am going to email my photo and see if you can help me access the gallery. Hope I will be able to join you because this challenge is really fun.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed