Friday, December 20, 2013
Hi Everyone! Amarilys here sharing with you some of my Joyeux Noel December Kit projects! I just loved this kit and had so much fun working on these layouts and projects!
I just love how this second layout turned out! My mother in law took this picture of my hubby and I on Christmas day in front of our tree last year and I just LOVE it! Our tree was white, silver and blue but we wore red and green so I kept the colors on this layout to a minimum to make the picture the focal point. I used all the neutral embellies in the kit and on the Add On Flower Kits for this layout. The title chippie and cheese cloth are from my stash.
Last but not least, here's a Christmas card I made for a family member:
I kept it pretty simply and not too thick for mailing purposes. I pop dotted the ornaments and hand stitched the strings holding the ornaments with brown floss to add some texture. I also punched and added green oak leaves to my tree. I finished it off by distressing the edges and machine stitching the card front unto my card base.
Thanks for taking your time to check out my projects! If you want to see all the projects I made with this kit, please stop by my blog!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos Nove...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- Layout of the Week: Peggy
- Distressing Flower Tutorial With Elena
- New Card Tutorial
- Christmas Mini Book Video Tutorial
- More with Joyeux Noel
- December Joyeux Noel Kit Creations by Amy
- Layout of the Week: Mamadonald!
- EASY Gift Bag Decorating Video Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Twelve
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 11
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day NINE
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day EIGHT
- Blog Hop Winners!
- Joyeux Noel Mediums Add On Tutorial
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SEVEN
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day SIX
- December Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day Five
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day 4!
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day THREE
- Challenge Highlights
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day TWO
- Layout of the Week: Jette
- 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Day ONE
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)