Friday, December 20, 2013
Hi Everyone! Amarilys here sharing with you some of my Joyeux Noel December Kit projects! I just loved this kit and had so much fun working on these layouts and projects!

Here are two more layouts that I made:
My hubby and I did our own mini Christmas photo session last year and we had a lot of fun doing it! We laughed and teased each other, all the while clicking away (we have a hand held clicker for taking our own pictures!) and these are some of the more fun pictures from that session! I turned these photos B&W and printed them 3"x4". I used the gorgeous huge red poinsettia and some of the smaller red poinsettias from the Add On Flower Kit. I painted the corrugated cardboard (box where my kit came it!) with brown and white acrylic paint and then added some random splatters of the gorgeous Lumin'arte Silks Glaze Paint - Love Struck included int he kit! I also painted my chippie title with it!


I just love how this second layout turned out! My mother in law took this picture of my hubby and I on Christmas day in front of our tree last year and I just LOVE it! Our tree was white, silver and blue but we wore red and green so I kept the colors on this layout to a minimum to make the picture the focal point. I used all the neutral embellies in the kit and on the Add On Flower Kits for this layout. The title chippie and cheese cloth are from my stash.

Last but not least, here's a Christmas card I made for a family member:

I kept it pretty simply and not too thick for mailing purposes. I pop dotted the ornaments and hand stitched the strings holding the ornaments with brown floss to add some texture. I also punched and added green oak leaves to my tree. I finished it off by distressing the edges and machine stitching the card front unto my card base.

Thanks for taking your time to check out my projects! If you want to see all the projects I made with this kit, please stop by my blog!

1 comments:

Merrihew said...

Beautiful projects, Amy!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed