Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Welcome to Day Four of our 12 Days of Christmas Contest! We LOVE seeing the projects y'all have created so far, and we can't wait to see more!

YOUR ASSIGNMENT: Use Altered Chipboard on a Christmas Project of your Choice (card, tag, layout, altered project).  Your piece of altered chipboard must have at least three different types of media. It doesn't matter what the three products are, it just has to be three, and please list them in your description of your project in the gallery by midnight, EST!

And, the inspiration for today's assignment is from Krissy! Last year, she created a class with videos for her Advent calendar workshop, and she showed us how to create these amazing trees. 


Here's Krissy's video tutorial:


So, let's see what YOU can do to alter some chipboard! Keep in mind that you do nor have to have the products used in the video, but you must use at least three products and tell us what they were. Upload ONE picture of your project to the gallery, and you can also share closeups and details with us on the contest thread HERE.

Check back the next day to see who the winner is in the ANNOUNCEMENTS thread



4 comments:

ionabunny said...

Hi, thanks for the link to announcements. I'm a total novice here, as you may have guessed from my upload problems yesterday. Got there in the end. Thanks to everyone who helped me out. Off to find some chipboard......

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Great tute, Krissy!!!
I have my tree(s) cut out and misted and the Ferro ready to go!!!!!!

Amarilys said...

great tutorial Krissy! LOVE this advent calendar!

ionabunny said...

Hi, I'm sad. Your site says I don't exist. I made my project and can't upload it cos it won't let me log in. I have emailed Krissy but start to think maybe I should just give up. I really liked your video Krissy. You made me laugh a few times. Maybe I should watch it again.... It's very late here in Norway. Tomorrows another day.... Oh it's already tomorrow.....

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed