Monday, October 3, 2016
Hey everyone, I'm back with my full reveal of projects created with the Swirlydoos September *Creamsicle*  monthly kit. This kit is so jammed packed with gorgeous new papers from Bo Bunny. You have got to get one, if you don't already subscribe.
Last week I gave you a little preview of the kit by showing you the layout I made using our monthly sketch.
Here is the sketch again:
Kit92Sketch

Here is my take on the sketch. This kit is full of fun, bright papers. The bright colors of the papers go so well with the fun mood of my photo.
The kits are jam-packed, so I used very few things from my stash.  Mainly just some ink and paper tearing to complete my page.
Sept 2016 sketch

 Next up is another layout. I used another fun, colorful photo.
I have a few layers going on here.  The frame is from the embellishment kit, I used some crackle paste on it, then brushed it with the artisan powder from the mixed mediums kit. The chipboard piece is also from the embellishment kit. There is a bit of stenciling in the background. This layout is for the All That Flutter Challenge on the forums, hence the butterfly stashed in my floral cluster.
Sept 2016 ATF
Next up is a Watercolor Canvas. I created this using the Project Kit add on. I had so much fun creating this. I created the background first with a stencil and some modeling paste. Then I used 3 different watercolors.
The watercolors and watercolor canvas are from the kit. The other items I used are from my stash. I used the distress crayons from the kit to color my chipboard  pieces. The inside of the flowers were colored with a bit of watercolor as well.
Sept 2016 canvas

I have a video on how to use the the distress crayons and watercolor palette from the kit. Here it is:





For my last layout I have a vintage layout.
I used a vintage photo to create this layout. The colors from these papers screamed vintage to me. I have been into the paper tearing a lot lately. I lightly distressed the edges of the torn paper and layered some lace underneath.  I used chipboard from the kit and my stash, added a few flowers and it was done.
Seot 2016

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
DT-KIM

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed