Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Hi everyone :) 
Today is my day to reveal the layouts I made with the latest Swirlydoos Kit, It's the September kit Creamsicle. This kit is full on the Bo Bunny Bella Rosa collection and loads of coordinating embellishments.

So here is what I made......

Enjoy


I'm starting with my fav layout this month...I just love these colours

I have used the Bo Bunny Bella Rosa paper in Whisper for my background. Then I took the Anna Griffin Die cut paper, this is red on one side and white on the other. I used the white side and coloured it with ink to be sightly darker that my background paper. Next I took apart the Darice crystal stickers from the main kit and decorated the Die cut paper with them.


I took one piece of the Creative Embellishment chipboard film strip and primed it with white gesso before I coloured it with a lime coloured Gelato.


I layered on lots of flowers, mainly blue and lime ones from my stash but I also used the Prima Vintage Emporium mini flowers from the flower add on kit.
I finished by adding a Heidi Swap Acetate word from the embellishment add on kit and then a few of the mini teal beads from the main kit.
I added some vellum butterflies and this is my example for the All the Flutter Challenge :)
Enter the challenge HERE


Materials Used
Swirlydoos September Main Kit
Swirlydoos September Embellishment add on Kit
Swirlydoos September Flower add on Kit
My Stash: Flowers, butterflies, Distress ink in Tumbled Glass, Gelato in Kiwi.

Happy



Here is my layout for this months sketch challenge.....love this sketch <3
Enter the challenge HERE


I went very minimal on this layout, with no mixed media background. I left the paper completely untouched. This was mainly because I was sick when I made it, but I do love this clean look.


The background paper is Bella Rosa Amore, I used the Darice wooden frame from the embellishment add on kit to frame my photo. I coloured this frame with liquid pearls in Bisque. I have also used the Creative Embellishments chipboard film strip which I coloured with peach and yellow sprays.
I embellished with the gorgeous new Prima Flowers from the flower add on kit, plus the Prima Memory hardware pearls and Darice Sequins. I used a title from the Heidi Swap acetate words pack.


Materials Used
Swirlydoos September Main Kit
Swirlydoos September Embellishment add on Kit
Swirlydoos September Flower add on Kit
My Stash: Doily, Wire twine, Liquid Pearls Bisque, Yellow and Peach sprays

Cute



I love the deep red colours in this Bo Bunny Bella Rosa collection so I made another red layout.
The background paper is Elegant, then I cut the edges off the Simplicity paper and placed this on top of the Elegant paper. I curled the edges on two side of the Simplicity paper.



I took the shutter pieces in the Bo Bunny Bella Rosa chipboard pack from the embellishment add on kit to frame my photo. I used the Creative Embellishments floral chipboard piece from the embellishment add on, I coloured this with brown distress ink and cut it into 4 pieces to tuck in amongst  my flowers


I used the Petaloo and Prima Vintage Emporium flowers from the flower add on kit, plus I added a few of my own. I finished off the layout by added some of the Prima Memory Hardware pearls....I LOVE these pearls :)


Materials Used
Swirlydoos September Main Kit
Swirlydoos September Embellishment add on Kit
Swirlydoos September Flower add on Kit
My Stash: Lace, Cheesecloth, flowers, metal embellishments. Stencil and stamping

Simply



Here is my last layout for the kit. I used the Bella Rosa paper Rustic as my background, again this layout has no paste or sprays to alter the paper..I left it plain.
To frame my photo I used white card stock and covered the edges with the Darice Sparkle tape from the embellishment add on kit. Next I layered all the doilies from the kit into a circle alternating the teal and white sides.


I took the Creative Embellishments floral chipboard piece from the embellishment add on and primed it with white gesso before I coloured it with the Nuvo Crystal drops from the kit. I used the Prima flowers from the main kit and the flower embellishment add on, I also added in a couple of teal flowers from my stash.
 I finished this layout with a Heidi Swap Acetate word and some Prima pearls


Materials Used
Swirlydoos September Main Kit
Swirlydoos September Embellishment add on Kit
Swirlydoos September Flower add on Kit
My Stash: Teal flowers

As always, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!


Thanks for stopping by :)


0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed