Saturday, October 29, 2016
Hi everyone, it's my day to reveal all the layouts I made with the Swirlydoos October Kit - Rose Garden. This kit was beyond gorgeous and filled with loads of the new Prima Rossibelle collection!!

Cherish


Up first I have a layout video tutorial for you. I've been tending to move away from mixed media lately...I guess my style is changing :) So this layout is super easy to make, I hope you enjoy the video.


Here is the video:



And here are my close ups:





Materials Used:
Swirlydoos October Main Kit
Swirlydoos October Flower add on Kit
Swirlydoos October Embellishment add on Kit
My Stash: 2 paper doilies, distress ink, Range Stickles glitter, twine, white cardstock

The World Awaits Us


Next up I made this layout for the Anatomy of a Layout. This is where I made a layout using only the materials in the Main kit. I have made a photo tutorial for this which is now on Snapguide :)


Click HERE to view my Snapguide tutorial :D

Here are my close ups:




Materials Used:
Swirlydoos October Main Kit
My Stash: Prima doily and leaf Die, distress ink, black cardstock, twine

Love


This is the layout I made using this month Sketch Challenge.


Here is what this months sketch looks like

To enter the sketch challenge click HERE



For my background I used a TCW doily stencil with Inka Gold in Gold


I embellished this layout with flowers from the Flower add on Kit, and embellishments from the Main kit and the Embellishment add on kit.


Materials Used:
Swirlydoos October Main Kit
Swirlydoos October Flower add on Kit
Swirlydoos October Embellishment add on Kit
My Stash: TCW doily stencil, Inka Gold, mini Prima flowers, twine

Favourites 


This is the layout I made for this months All That Flutter Challenge, which is a layout with something fluttery on it..e.g. butterflies, bird, fairies, etc
Click HERE to enter this challenge.


For this layout I used the American Crafts Speciality Burlap piece, I cut a heart shape out of the middle and placed a piece of the Prima Rossibelle paper behind it.


I fussy cut some flowers from the papers and also used flowers from the Flower add on Kit. 
My fluttering element is the Butterfly silhouettes from the Embellishment add on Kit, I coloured them with black ink and added liquid pearls to the centre. 



Materials Used:
Swirlydoos October Main Kit
Swirlydoos October Flower Add on Kit
Swirlydoos October Embellishment add on Kit
My Stash: Black ink, Pink liquid pearls, a few mini Prima flowers

You Are the Sunshine of my Life


And my final layout for the kit is one of my favourites, I used the brown and black  papers and embellishments in this kit to make a more grungy layout.


I used some brown distress ink with my Tim Holtz stripe stencil to all extra interest to the background, along with a little random stamping.


I used the black Petaloo flowers from the Flower add on kit to embellish and paired these with some brown flowers from my stash.


There was lots of gorgeous gems in this kit, I've used the Prima trim which I cut into pieces, the Prima Druzy Stones and the DIY gold enamel drops.
I coloured the Dusty Attic Hanging Bulb chipboard pieces in brown distress ink.


Materials Used:
Swirlydoos October Main Kit
Swirlydoos October Flower add on Kit
Swirlydoos October Embellishment add on Kit
My Stash: Brown distress ink, Tim Holtz Stencil, stamps, flowers, twine


I hope you enjoyed what I created with this amazing kit
As always, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!



1 comments:

Kimberly said...

You really rocked the kit! All your pages are gorgeous! Thanks for the video tutorial! The page is lovely! I loved the layers and the soft colors of the page. I am definitely going to cut apart my next striped paper.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed