Sunday, October 30, 2016
Hey Savages, Kim here with my full reveal of projects created with the Swirlydoos October *Rose Garden* monthly kit. This kit is so jammed packed with the gorgeous Prima RossiBelle papers. You have got to get one, if you don't already subscribe.

Here is a look at this gorgeous kit and add-ons again:


Kit-93-Reveal

Last week I gave you a little preview of the kit by showing you one of my layouts. Today I'm doing the full reveal, starting with my sketch layout.
Here is the sketch again:
October 2016

Here is my take on the sketch. This kit is full of beautiful feminine fun papers. The colors are so perfect for me. The bright colors of the papers go so well with the fun mood of my photo. I did a fun photo-shoot when a friend came to visit and it was perfect for these papers.
The kits and add-ons are jam-packed, so I used very few things from my stash.  Mainly just some ink, a few leaves, the doily and paper tearing to complete my page. I colored the chipboard title piece with the mist from the mediums add-on.
Oct Kim sketch

 Next up is another layout. I used another fun photo from the same photo-shoot.
I have a few layers going on here.  The hanging bulbs are from the main kit, I just used perfect pearls on them. The heart chip board piece is from my stash. All the flowers are from either the main kit or the flower add-on. There is a bit of stamping in the background. This layout is for the All That Flutters Challenge on the forums, hence the butterfly.
Oct Kim
Next up is a Wall Art piece. I created this using the Project Kit add on. I had so much fun creating this. I dry brushed some antique pink chalk paint on the background first. Then I went to work the rub-on and flowers.
Almost everything is from the kit. The only items I used from my stash were the chalk paint and the pieces of white flower ribbon. Oh and the crackle.
Oct Kim project

I have a step-by-step video on the kit. Here it is:


For my last layout I have another full on girly layout with lots of layers.
I used a selfie for this layout, but it isn't your typical selfie...lol. I decide to play around with my camera one day and took a few "bedroom" selfies. I love how they turned out.
One of the papers had all these wonderful little cards on them. I cut them out and layered them behind my photo. I put a few on foam tape to give them more dimension. I added some stenciling to the background as well. Then a little cluster on the bottom with the ephemera, some flowers and a piece of ribbon. The chip board leave are from my stash and I colored them with the mist from the mediums add-on kit. Added some bling and done.
Oct Kim 2



Tha's all I have for now, so thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
DT-KIM

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed