Monday, October 31, 2016
Hello! I'm sharing my projects created with Swirlydoos October kit of the month, "Rose Garden." It's another beauty! Love me some Prima!

Typically I do the monthly sketch first and this time I "sort of" did that. Well, I flipped the sketch around sideways. First in one direction and then in the opposite direction to create my first two layouts.

Here's the sketch.


Here's the first layout I created. As you know, I love the Swirlydoos' All that Flutters challenge. Here's my first example for the ATF challenge.


I used a stencil and some Wendy Vecchi embossing paste in white on the background. Then I cut a doily out of white cardstock on my Cricut. The flowers were handmade using a Heartfelt creations die and stamp set, Arianna Blooms. Can you tell this is the sketch turned on it's side?

Here's a few close ups.



Next, I turned the sketch one turn in the other direction.

The chippies were sprayed with Heidi Swapp Shine in gold then sprinkled with ultra thick embossing powder in bronze. 


 Here's a close-up of the chippies.







Ok, now I would like to share my take on the sketch without turning it.


The leafy vines are another Heartfelt Creations stamp and die set. Everything else is from the October kit of the month.

Now, what about the project kit add-on?

I think it is my all time favorite! Loved it.


I'll be sharing a video tutorial soon on how I created this.






Just loved the plaque and how it turned out.

Now, here's my entry for the SGC this month. The challenge is to scrap what makes you happy. Well, this little squirt makes me laugh daily. He hopped into his toy box so I snapped this picture as I was laughing at him. Note, the saying on the toy box.


The butterflies were painted with the Prima metallics that was included in a past Swirlydoos add-on.

I used my feathers dies to cut feathers from the Prima papers and the black burlap specialty paper.


Just when I thought I was done with the October kit, the papers starting calling for me! So, I created one more page for the ATF challenge.


This one includes more handmade flowers created with a different Heartfelt Creations die and stamp set. I colored white cardstock with the Color Blooms included in the mediums add-on.


These are Design Team projects I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!







0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed