Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Happy hump day! I'm sharing today a layout and a card I made using the February Kit, Artful Blues.

 I loved that Krissy was able to get in two shades of blue and some grayish brown. So for this layout I wanted to use the darker shades and do a some layering.
 For the BFS chipboard I painted it with a heavy white gesso giving it some texture. Then just misted and dabbed on a bit of Sorbet Dimensional Paint that came in the Mediums add-on.

 This is a close-up of the cluster in the upper right corner. I used one of the die cut frames and sayings from the embellie kit.  

 I'm not the greatest at making cards. But sometimes I get an itch to work on a smaller scale. After working with the dark brown and blues I wanted to use lighter tones.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Stunning beautiful,and very inspirational. I truly love it. Thanks for sharing. :o)

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Love these, that layout is simply breathtaking!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed