Friday, February 27, 2015
Hi =) Today it´s my turn to inspire you with some project made with the February kit " Artful Blues". I have 3 layouts to show you so lets begin.

First up is this page with lots of stamps and mixed media. I´ve used some Gelatos, modelling paste and a stencil. Some torn papers and several of the gorgeous Die Cut frames that comes with the Embellishment Kit.




My next page is a simple one... only papers and embellishments. Love those wooden doors from Prima.



And here is my last page with earthy color tones. I´ve used the Authentique papers from the kit.



Thanks for stopping by =)


0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed