Saturday, February 28, 2015
It's Saturday! Today I'm sharing a video tutorial of this layout that I made using the Authetique papers from the Artful Blues kit:


I love the Authentique papers so much! There are perfect for masculine layouts. (I ALWAYS add flowers though. :) )

And I had the most darling burlap stars in my stash to add to "boy it up."



I decided to use a gesso technique I learned in an Ania Dabrowska class a couple of years ago.


So, I hope you get a chance to check out the video today:










0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed