Thursday, February 26, 2015
Hi everybody! I have more inspiration from the February kit, Artful Blues, to share with you today. I adore the colors in this kit - from dark gray til deep blue, such a gorgeous color combo!
 
To purchase your very own Swirlydoos kit, visit Swirlydoos website!
 
I just love the large, blue flowers that comes with the flower add-on. They really make any page or project pop! The felt border in the background is amazing, it adds so much to this layout!

 
Close-ups:
 
Just look at this fantastic flower!
 
 
I cut small pieces of the chicken wire and added here and there, this and the background paper gives a rustic feel to this otherwise romantic layout.


 
My second layout for today is a mixed media one. I have played with gesso, clear gesso, masks, mists and then I did a lot of layering. I have also used the scraps from the felt border from the first layout - so don't throw that away, it can be used!
 
 
Close-ups:
 
 
Chicken wire, cheese cloth and lots of flowers!

 
I simly love the mirror feathers!

 
The chipboard fence is from Dusty Attic. I painted it white and distressed the edges. It goes so well with the fence in the photo.

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts, especially love the one on the Authentique paper. Inspiring!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed