Monday, March 10, 2014
We are pleased as punch to have Maggi Harding joining the design team, starting in April!


If you are active on our forums, or you have been a long-time subscriber, you already know Maggi. But, here's a little bit more about her:

Hi, I am Maggi Harding, and my home is in eastern North Carolina, but, sometimes I claim the world as home. I have spent most of my life wandering, as a child with my parents because my Dad was in the Army, and, as an adult, because I wanted to. By the time I was 18 I had been to 9 different schools, lived in France, Japan, Germany, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and North Carolina.

My husband and I share our home with our two standard poodles, or spoos as we call them. We love to travel and do so mostly in our RV so that our spoos can accompany us wherever we go. We have been
from Key West, Florida to Fairbanks, Alaska and from the Pacific shores of California to the Atlantic
shores of North Carolina in our well travelled motorhome!

I discovered scrapbooking in 2005 when I decided to make scrapbooks for my two best friends from
college. It quickly became my passion and something that I spend hours doing and never grow tired of my efforts.

In 2010 I really stepped up my game when I joined Swirlydoos and my style of scrapping was forever
changed. For me, scrapbooking is an artistic adventure, what can I create, how can I make this piece of
paper come to life? Along with scrapping the pictures, I love to tell the stories and often reflect on how to tell the story hidden in my photographs. Scrapbooking has awakened my “inner artist” and satisfies the creative side of my brain that was long neglected during my career as a CPA. I am really happy to be a stay at home retired crazy scrapbook lady!

Please join us in welcoming Maggi to the design team!!!

8 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Welcome back!!!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Welcome, Maggi!!!!
And congratulations, Swirlydoos!!!

kantig34 said...

Congrats! Welcome to the Swirlydoos family!

Marília Lopes said...

Congrats Maggi!!!!!Weeeeeeeeee

Linda Pekrul said...

YAY Maggie! That's wonderful news!!

Kim said...

Congrats Maggi. So happy to have you back to your original home.

Maggi said...

Thanks everyone, I a, thrilled to be joining this team.

Cheryl M said...

Congratulations Maggi! LOVE your style!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed