Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday! I have 2 more projects to share using the Swirlydoos March Kit, Salutations.
First up is a layout. I totally love the burlap flower sprays that come in the kit. So, I based the colors on my layout on them. I made some matching butterflies out of burlap...you can find the tutorial on the Swirlydoos Blog.
I love making little pockets that hold trinkets and tags. The kit came with all those fabulous Prima tags and it gave me an idea. I couldn't resist making a pocket out of the paper bag the Flower-Add On comes in. I took the paper bag and made two pockets. The front holds all the small tags and ATC cards. And the back pocket holds a large tag I made using Prima packaging.
Here's all the goodies that are tucked inside.
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (52)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- Layout Of The Week 3/30/14
- All About Deli Paper Tutorial with Guest Educator ...
- A new Card tutorial using the March ***Salutations...
- More Projects by Amy made with the Salutations Kit...
- More Salutation Projects with Angelica
- Layout Of The Week 3/9/14, 3/16/14 and 3/23/14
- More Salutations Creations by Georgia
- Burlap Butterfly Tutorial
- More Salutations Projects with Elena
- More Salutations Projects with Tracey
- More March Challenge Highlights
- Card tutorial using the March *Salutations* kit
- New Design Team Member!
- March Blog Hop Winners!
- March Mediums Add On Tutorial
- March Reveal and Blog Hop
- Layout Of The Week 3/2/14
- March Challenge Highlights
- Featured Member *Jodie Herr*
- Embossing with Masks Tutorial
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)