Saturday, July 21, 2012



Hi everyone. It's me again....Tiffany.

Today I am going to be talking about embossing. Dry embossing and wet embossing. I am going to just go over the basics today. I do have a video that shows you how to do emboss resist. You can find that video here.

I hope you find this video helpful. I hope you enjoy the video. 



Here is a supply list you need if you want to try these techniques

Wet embossing:
Heat tool
Embossing powder
Versamark ink
your choice of stamps
paper

Dry embossing:
die cut machine like a big shot
your choice of embossing folders
paper


If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thank you so much for stopping by.


0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed