Thursday, July 26, 2012
I don't know about you, but every year I plan to make my own Christmas cards, and always run out of time because I don't get started until December! This year, I'm going to get started NOW, so I can make quality cards for everyone on my list. Who's with me? Here are some products from the store to get you started:
Fabulous paper (And, it HALF OFF!),
Beautiful bling trim,
Perfect brass corners,

Well, that enough for a START! If you'd like to purchase any or all of these items from the store, you can click on the description- it's linked to the store so you don't have to search for them. Happy shopping!

1 comments:

Rea' said...

Aaah great product picks!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed