Thursday, July 12, 2012
10:04 AM | Posted by Rae | | Edit Post
This is such a fabulous embellishment for a variety of styles. Everyone needs AT LEAST one in their stash!
Here are a couple of layouts using this piece:
Our fabulous DT member Angelica grunged it up:
Subscriber Kathi used it to create this vintage masterpiece:
No matter what your style is, this penny farthing is sure to add character to your projects!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos Nove...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Happy Saturday everyone, today I have a Saturday video for Swirlydoos. This video is a comparison/how to on some of the items we ha...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
- 2017 (62)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- A day of playing!!!
- Product Pick Thursday: Christmas Card Makin's!
- Swirly Challenge Highlights
- Layout Of The Week July 22, 2012 ***Niesia***
- Card Day
- Scrapbooking 101. All about embossing.
- Product Pick Thursday: Paper
- CHA...Mingling with Those awesome Designers!!
- Featured Blogger *Helene*
- Day 1 CHA from Chicago!!
- July Technique Tag
- Product Pick Thursday: Fabscraps Penny Farthing Ch...
- July Challenge Highlights
- July SwirlyHues Challenge AND BLOG HOP WINNERS
- Layout Of The Week July 10, 2012 ***Jackie Clark**...
- Card day
- Attention to details. Layout video tutorial.
- Welcome to Swirlydoos July Kit Reveal Blog Hop!!!!...
- Sneak Peaks
- Card Day
- Layout Of The Week July 1, 2012 ***Jennie Atkinson...
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)