Sunday, July 1, 2012

This post has been removed by the owner of Swirlydoos.


One of our designers posted this project to give inspiration to the Swirlydoos subscribers.
I'm not sure who Jennie (the artist here) is though I'm sure she's an incredibly talented artist. I am also sure that any confusion or misunderstandings about this project are just that - misunderstandings.

It is and always has been Swirlydoos policy to ALWAYS give credit to original artists where due. Because I don't know what is going on with this particular post/project, I am removing it from our blog immediately and permanently.

If you have any questions regarding this post or its removal please feel free to contact me directly at Krissy@swirlydoos.com



0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed