Monday, April 16, 2012
You are my home
You are the one that I come to
You are the shelter
I run to
To keep me safe from the cold
You are my home
You are the love
That completes me
You are the touch
That has freed me
I look in your eyes
And I know

You're my home
You were the light in the window
When I couldn't find my way
You led my heart to
A warm tender place
Here beside you
...

Chayenne




This week we bring to you a beautiful layout by our very own Erica. Erica chose to use some of the words to a beautiful song by Chayenne, and wrote them on a tag for some hidden journaling. The beautiful photo is Erica and her handsome hubby!! Erica worked in some wonderful techniques such as the inking, stitching and distressing using acrylic paint. Check out the suble pops of stamped bubble wrap..Very cool indeed. She followed a wonderful flower tutorial from Natasha Naranjo Aguirre's for the cabbage rose and then added other flowers from the kit to complete the floral clusters. Love the eyelet corset stiching as well. Erica worked this layout like a fine Michaelangelo painting. With tender loving care and lots of love. We love it!!
Please visit Erica's blog for more creative inspiration.
CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Gitte said...

Wauw it is beautiful.

Dee in N.H. said...

Just gorgeous.......

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh My Goodness.... That page is just breath taking!!!

Rea' said...

So beautiful!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed