Sunday, April 22, 2012
My Children

© Bertha C. Blankenship

My children are very smart,
Both of them have a great big heart.
They both are growing up each and every day,
In their own unique and special way.
Both of my children are filled with joy,
I love them dearly both my girl and boy.
When I am sad and have a bad day,
Both of my children know how to make my hurt go away.
I love my children more than words could ever say,
I am very greatful that they are alive each and every day.
They mean more to me than anyone will ever know,
When the children are not around me the days seem to go by so slow.
Everyday brings a brand new start,
After all my children are my heart.
I thank God each and every day,
That he sent two beautiful angels my way
.






This week we bring to you this gorgeous creation by Pascale. She scrapped a photo of her beautiful children that was taken during Christmas. Pascale is also a very talented Flower Creator!! She Created the beautiful Roses that were fashioned after the Prima Coventry Rose. They are amazing!! And this proves that you should not miss out on ordering Dusty Attic when Krissy opens those special orders!! Pascale painted over the Dusty Attic with PearlEx powder then went over it with Crackle Accents. The touches of Gesso and inking bring the whole layout together. Please visit Pascale's blog for closeups and details. And dont forget to check out her tutorial on the flowers in our Flower Tutorial Section under "Coventry Style Rose". You're going to love it!!
CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed