Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Happy Wednesday Swirlies!! Today I would like to share with you my canvas album using the April Project kit. I don't dabble much in mixed media, although I had tons of fun putting this together. Lynn, our mixed media expert, did a video tutorial working with the kit. She gave us lot of tips that followed and made it easy. You can find the video HERE. Also, please check out out gallery for the other DT member's projects.

Here is the front cover.




This the first page.

Second page

Third page

fourth page

And finally the back cover.


If you've purchased this add-on, please oh please, put your finished project in the Swirlydoos Gallery so we can all drool over it :D

5 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Gosh.... this album is soooo GORGEOUS!!!!

Peggy Lee said...

this is so beautiful. love it fabulous...

Lynne Forsythe said...

Oh my my my....this is TOTALLLLYYYYY BEAUTIFUL .....love every single detail!!

LISA said...

Sigh...simply gorg!!!

Tina in Texas said...

Oh Wow! Everything you do is so pretty. Love it.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed