Saturday, April 28, 2012


Hope everyone is having a fabulous week. I am here to share with you my Mixed Media Album.

This Album was so much fun. I love that I still have so many pages I can add. I made a few layouts within the clear page protectors. In the video below you can see how I created one. It is a good idea if you want to leave your album out to let people look through it so the fingerprints don't get all over the pictures.


You can see below the other pages I created. I don't have a "tutorial" but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.





Again please feel free to ask me any questions! Thanks so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments!

3 comments:

Elle said...

Lovely! And thanks for the tut, I would not have thought of using the plastic sleeve quite that way.

Lynne Forsythe said...

Tiffany......you album is JUST GORGEOUS!!! love EVERY little DETAIL!!

Tiffany said...

thank you!! :D

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed