Thursday, June 29, 2017
Spring Grunge ATC's By Heather Thompson

Hi all. I want to share a set of ATC's made with Swirlydoos May Kit "Spring Grunge". This kit has so much fun stuff in it. So many possibilities with it.
ATC Swrilydoos.gif
Along with a short video tutorial on my creative process, I have some close ups of the Cards. These ATC's can be so addicting to make.
Insert Video here.
   
The fun part is you can make as many as you want and they all can be different.
IMG_4735
And by just adding some small element from my stash I have these fun ATC's with some mixed media techniques.
IMG_4738
I added paste from the Project kit and added it to the stencil. I used plain gesso, and dabbed through another stencil to get the pops of white.
IMG_4740
Using the Inkgold from the mediums kit, I highlighted the metal portions of the cards to make them shine more.


I hope you enjoyed and if you haven't played around making some ATC's I highly recommend it. I have slowly expand my collection of ATC's from fellow artists around the world.
  DT--HEATHER.gif
Products featured in the May Main kit and elements from the Add on Kits.
If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Heather) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed