Thursday, April 24, 2014
Hello Scrappy friends! Today I want to share 2 more projects I created using the "Tiffany's" April Kit from Swirlydoos:


Lots of gesso,mist and stamping in this one!I love how the newsprint can still be seen. I randomly stamped the music notes and the alpha from my stash in the Ingvild Bohme chalk ink in "Turquoise Stone" (from the kit).

. I punched the butterflies out of the coordinating cardstock as well as the doily border using Martha Stewart punches. I love the sweet flowers from the kit!


I hate to waste anything so the little blue heart above is actually one of the negative space pieces from the large Dusty Attic chandelier Krissy picked out for us. I inked with the same ink and with some Holtz crackle accents, covered it with turquoise glass beads.


I pre-ordered the Marion Smith Bloom tool and used it with my Tattered Floral Die to create the large blue flower here. I love the fullness!


My last project for today is created with the large frame from the kit. I chose to cover the picture part with black chalkboard paint. I gave it to my daughter for her Tiffany Blue painted room and she plans to use it to write herself self-affirmation quotes on it.


Here is a side view so you can see the depth and detail of the frame. I coated it with blue embossing powder and Rub n Buff in Patina. Except for the one lace black flower (which was a leftover from my daughter's semi-formal dress) everything,including all the bling, comes from the kit and add-ons.


Fabulous combination of textures and colors to play with in the "Tiffany's" kit!
Thanks so much for stopping by!


9 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Gorgeous! Each piece is wonderful :)

Paula

Angelica said...

Woow!!! Beautiful projects!!! So many gorgeous details to drool over... :)

Heather said...

wow, that is just amazing, So beautiful. Love it.

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Stunning Tracey, just stunning!

on a good day said...

So totally amazing, each of them.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Such beautiful projects, Tracey!!!! I especially love your frame, what a great idea!!!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful projects!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Amazing projects, Tracey!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Stunning project. LOVE the color combo. Beautiful!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed