Sunday, February 16, 2014
We've had so many gorgeous projects popping all over our Gallery lately and it was definitely a tough choice but this week's LOTW goes to Peggy! I love the distressed layers and amazing layering that she achieved here! She used the February Kit wonderfully and those picture are stunning!
If you like, please stop by her layout and leave her some love!
Congrats again Peggy!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (52)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- More Lady Belle Projects with Georgia
- Layout of the Month: February 2014
- Lady Belle projects with Angelica
- New Design Team Member!
- Layout of the Week 2/23/14
- Lady Belle Wishing Well Tutorial
- February Lady Belle Kit Creations by Amy
- February Blog Hop Winner Update!
- Another Lady Belle Project with Elena
- Shabby Chalet Sketch Challenge Winner!
- More February Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week 2/16/14
- Card tutorial using the February *Lady Belle* kit
- Layout of the Week 2/09/14
- Lady Belle Mediums Add On Tutorial
- February Blog Hop Winners!!!!!
- February Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!
- BLOG HOP FEB. 5th 10:30am (mountain time)
- January Layout of the Month
- February Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week 2/2/2014: Jan
- Featured Member * Hanne Sinkerud*
- Shabby Chic Mini Shadow Box Tutorial
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)