Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing two more projects I made using the Swirlydoos February Kit, Lady Belle. I was head over heels for this kit because of all the lovely purple. The gorgeous Maja Designs and Authentique paper coordinated beautifully.
First to show you is a scrapbook page. I used up most of my flowers from the kit and flower-add on....lol! I did a bit of light distressing and lots of layers with paper.
Just a close up of all the yummy flowers!
I made this card using Paulien's tutorial. You can find that HERE. Paulien makes the most beautiful cards and her tutorial are easy to follow.
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (52)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- More Lady Belle Projects with Georgia
- Layout of the Month: February 2014
- Lady Belle projects with Angelica
- New Design Team Member!
- Layout of the Week 2/23/14
- Lady Belle Wishing Well Tutorial
- February Lady Belle Kit Creations by Amy
- February Blog Hop Winner Update!
- Another Lady Belle Project with Elena
- Shabby Chalet Sketch Challenge Winner!
- More February Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week 2/16/14
- Card tutorial using the February *Lady Belle* kit
- Layout of the Week 2/09/14
- Lady Belle Mediums Add On Tutorial
- February Blog Hop Winners!!!!!
- February Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!
- BLOG HOP FEB. 5th 10:30am (mountain time)
- January Layout of the Month
- February Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week 2/2/2014: Jan
- Featured Member * Hanne Sinkerud*
- Shabby Chic Mini Shadow Box Tutorial
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)