Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Hey Savages, Kim here.
I can't tell you how much I love Swirlydoos kits! Every time I get one I say it's my favorite, April was no exception! I just love the projects I made with it, and I'm sharing them today.

My first layout is using a photo from my cousins wedding. She had a morning wedding and her colors went so well with the papers from the kit.

 I snuck into my flower stash for the coral/orange flowers. The embellishment are made from the moulds and clay from the technique add on kit. I love how they turned out. I also added a few scrap pieces of chipboard from my stash. I love how this layout turned out.



Next up is my layout based on the monthly sketch. Remember you don't have to be a kit subscriber to participate in the challenge. Head on over to the forum to check it out. There is a great prize up for grabs.
Here is the sketch:

This is another photo from my cousins wedding. I got so many good pictures from the wedding. Again, I snuck in some flowers from my stash for this. I did a bit of masking and stamping behind the photos.


Next up is a layout I created based on the Blue Fern monthly sketch. It was only fitting that I use the sketch since we have all the wonderful Blue Fern papers.

Of course, I used another photo from my cousins wedding. This time it's one of dh and I. I pulled in some of the light blues for this one. I still used a lot of the cream/coral tones. I added a few extra pieces of Blue Fern chipboard, as well as some masking on the background.

Lastly, I have another layout from the wedding. This one is a selfie I took. Most of the time when I take these, I am not very happy with them. I actually really like this one, and it goes so well with the kit.

I did some masking, misting and stamping on the background of this one. I also used the moulds and clay to make some of the embellishments. I used some distress ink on the chipboard piece that we got in the kit. 

I hope you have as much fun creating with this kit as I did
Thanks for stopping by

 “Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club has been sending out elegant, top of the line, perfectly coordinated scrapbook kits to scrapbookers all over the world since 2009! If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim Heard) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!”


2 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Gorgeous, romantic and WOW!!!!! I love these layouts, Kim, you've worked this kit perfectly!!!!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous projects Kim, I love them all!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed