Saturday, April 2, 2016
Hello! By now I hope you have really gotten into your February kit because I am sharing a "Scrap Your Scraps" tutorial featuring the remains of the kit.
So, here's what I had left after scrapping layouts, a frame and the LOVE wooden piece.
Not much paper left but a lot of embellishments! A canvas seemed to be the way to go this time. Remember Linda's Swirly Girl challenge in February called Love Yourself? Well, I had this quote in mind for a canvas: Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." The warrior whispers back, "I am the storm." I just love that quote!
Well, Linda, here's my entry for your challenge.
Visit Snapguide for the tutorial.
This is a Design Team project I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (52)
- April Kit Revel plus Tutorial with Bec
- April "Purple Haze" Guest Designer Reveal by Peggy...
- Second reveal April kit Purple Haze by Cindy Brow...
- Swirlydoos April *Purple Haze* Kit Reveal with Kim...
- Purple Haze Reveal with Jan
- Purple Haze Second Reveal with Angelica
- Layout Of The Week 24/04/2016 Helena
- Tutorial By Cindy Brown: Round Embroidery Medium k...
- April *Purple Haze* Kit reveal and Guest Designer
- Scrappy Space Spotlight
- Layout Of The Week 17/04/2016 Barbara
- *Altered Cigar Box* Saturday tutorial with Kim
- Layout Of The Week 10/04/2016 Peggy
- Saturday Tutorial with Angelica *layering differen...
- April Challenge Highlights
- Layout Of The Week 03/04/2016 Virginia
- *March Blog Hop Winners*
- Saturday tutorial with Jan **Scrap Your Scraps**
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)