Saturday, January 30, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a Mini Album (with tutorial) that I made with the Swirlydoos January 2016 scrapbook kit - Vineyard.
I used the Prima Royal Menagerie 3x4 Journally cards that came in the main kit as my pages and the box from the Prima Wood Icon (also in the main kit) as my cover.
Here is my video:
And some close ups:
Materials used: Swirlydoos January 2016 Kit
From the main kit: Prima Royal Menagerie 3x4 Journalling cards, Prima Royal Menagerie Flowers, Prima Royal Menagerie Wood Icons, Prima Royal Menagerie chipboard and more pack, Darice pearls Baby Blue.
From Embellishment add on kit - Darice Pearls Lavender, Creative Embellishments vine, Lace trim.
From Cardstock add on kit: Salt Lake Cardstock
From Flower add on kit: Prima Royal Menagerie Flowers
From past kits: Prima Garden Fable Wood Icons, Kaisercraft pearls
My Stash: Small flowers and leaves, metal embellishments, seam binding.
As always, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec Genet) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (52)
- Layout of the Week-1-31-16 **Linda**
- January *Vineyard*second reveal with Kim
- Mini Album Tutorial with the January Kit Vineyard
- Layout of the Year *Winner*
- Second Reveal Vineyard Cindy Brown
- 2nd Reveal and Tut. Weds. with Angelica
- More layouts from the January Kit Vineyard with Be...
- Second kit Reveal **More projects with Jan**
- JANUARY BLOG HOP WINNER!!
- Layout of the Week-January 24th **Ginny**
- "Live Your Dreams" Mini Album Tutorial: Part 2 wit...
- January Scrapbook Kit Reveal and Blog Hop
- Layout of the Week- 1/17/16 **Ginny**
- "Live Your Dreams" Mini Album Tutorial: Part 1 wit...
- Tutorial Wednesday **Scrap your Scraps with Jan**
- **Layout of the Week** for January 10th
- Canvas By Cindy Brown
- January Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week-January 3rd
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)