Saturday, January 23, 2016
10:26 AM | Posted by Rae | | Edit Post
Happy Saturday! I hope you enjoyed our reveal of the Vineyard kit this week. This kit is so striking and I was so amazed at the inspiring design team projects! I can't wait to see what YOU do with the kit! Last week, I shared part one of my projects using the Vineyard kit, which is a mini album.
In part one, I shared how I created the cover and prepped the inside with paint I made with the mica powder from the mediums add on. If you didn't get a chance to see it, watch it first:
Today, I am sharing the rest of the mini album. Mini albums are VERY time consuming, so I have highlighted how I did the interactive parts of the album in the video because those aspects can be difficult to capture in photos.
Check out part two here:
Thanks for watching! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (52)
- Layout of the Week-1-31-16 **Linda**
- January *Vineyard*second reveal with Kim
- Mini Album Tutorial with the January Kit Vineyard
- Layout of the Year *Winner*
- Second Reveal Vineyard Cindy Brown
- 2nd Reveal and Tut. Weds. with Angelica
- More layouts from the January Kit Vineyard with Be...
- Second kit Reveal **More projects with Jan**
- JANUARY BLOG HOP WINNER!!
- Layout of the Week-January 24th **Ginny**
- "Live Your Dreams" Mini Album Tutorial: Part 2 wit...
- January Scrapbook Kit Reveal and Blog Hop
- Layout of the Week- 1/17/16 **Ginny**
- "Live Your Dreams" Mini Album Tutorial: Part 1 wit...
- Tutorial Wednesday **Scrap your Scraps with Jan**
- **Layout of the Week** for January 10th
- Canvas By Cindy Brown
- January Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week-January 3rd
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)